Monday, January 16, 2012

Surprise Baby Shower!!

Talk about being surprised!! Seriously, I think this is the first legit surprise in my entire life. Every time someone tries to plan something without me knowing I always find out. I was surprised that I was surprised. Lol. Does that make sense??

I didn't even expect a shower being that I already have a child, so I was so touched and appreciative that all of my girlfriends came together to celebrate the new life inside of me :) I really was touched. Their company was more than enough. But of course I did score some super cool baby stuff such as blankets, towels, wash cloths, bikinis, as well as some necessities such as diapers, bottle liners, pacifiers, etc. Did also get some cash for baby and a gift card. Sweet! Thanks to all of my ladies. Seriously someone get pregnant so I can plan a shower for one of YOU!!

Surprise Baby Shower at Sansei!
Bottom pic: Tiare, Christina, Me, Kehau, Amber, Dawn, Renata, Mahina


This time around I'm going to try to save everything. Car seat, strollers, crib, clothes, etc., and whoever has a girl next will get all of my stuff (if they want it). I heard of friends doing community baby gear, clothes, as well as maternity wear. Just pass it on to whoever needs it next. Think of it as my version of "Going Green" :) I think I'm going to spearhead this project as long as I have the space to store everything.

1 comment: