Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another Baby Shower :)

Yup, another one! I knew about this one tho. It was a very small family get together at my in-law's house. We had so much fun. Great company, games were fun, and prizes were fricken awesome. Like coffee makers, electronic wine openers, mini grills, kitchen gadgets, etc. Because of that, people were getting so competitive with the games, trying their best to win. Lol.

Hubby and I at the baby shower <3 I'm so swollen! lol

Anyway here are some random pics of the gifts just laying around baby's room. Do not mind the mess! I have so much to do to that room, I'm having an anxiety attack just thinking about it. It is in a lot better condition now, but I won't post pictures of the room until everything is set up.

Diapers! We got a load of them :)
Scored with the Cinnamon Girl gear!

Some outfits


This is filled with clothes, blankets, etc. Double score!
 I am so appreciative for everything my family did for us!! They so didn't need to, but they did. Baby scored a lot necessities. We were able to get everything else we need for baby with gift cards and monetary gifts. Looks like we are all set! I just need to get this room together.

MESS MESS MESS MESS MESS MESS MESS MESS MESS 
Carmen's clothes are out of control She takes up the whole closet, plus a little drawer and the closet shelving. I already transferred most of her clothes into a brand new dresser we got for her, which gave me half the closet to use for baby. Carmen's dresses and jackets are still hanging in the closet and taking up half the space in there. We also have to put up wall shelving, set up the crib (once it gets shipped here), and find space for all the "little things." I already organized all of Carmen's toys and really downsized on her collection. Like I said, I will post pictures of the room once everything is DONE. It's hard trying to fit two girls in one small bedroom, but we will make it work :)

4 comments:

  1. I cant wait to have a baby shower!! Your pics and gifts are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got amazing gifts. I can't wait till you have a baby shower too mama! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow it looks like you scored some great stuff!!! Being a mom is organizing constant mess and chaos at times but so worth it. When are you due? I bet you're excited. I bet Carmen's excited to be a big sister too!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did Jean, it's so awesome! So true, it is worth it, but boy am I tiiiiiiired lol. I'm due on Feb 28, hopefully a little bit earlier. That would be nice. Carmen is stoked!

      Delete